The reading of all information on DanegerAndStacey.com is of your own free will. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should cease use of this website immediately.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This version and last update of this policy have been effective since the date listed at the end of this policy.
DanegerAndStacey.com maintains an email mailing list of those who freely subscribe via a third-party server, in this case Mail Chimp. These emails are used by the blog owner only to email blog newsletters, occasional updates, and promotional content. You are free to unsubscribe at any time using the link at the bottom of your newsletter emails. Your email will never be passed on to third parties by DanegerAndStacey.com.
DanegerAndStacey.com is not responsible for any republished content from this blog on other blogs, websites, blog comments or other media.
What We May Collect:
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer orders, surveys and/or any offers or giveaways.
- Any information you may send, post or deliver to us, either electronically or otherwise, regardless of whether we have committed notto collect it as part of our standard practices under this policy.
What We Do Not Collect:
Our standard practices include using secure third-party payment processors for any online payments to us. For this reason, and for the benefit of your privacy and security, we do not collect any of the following information:
- Credit card or debit card numbers, except for the last four digits of them, which may be collected by us to provide you with any refund, if available, to verify your status as an adult, and for transaction verification purposes.
- Bank account information.
- Social security numbers or tax identification numbers, except for tax purposes from our US affiliates who are providing these numbers to us so they can receive payments from us.
What We Do with the Information We Gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, text, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, including our use of secure third-party payment processors. Any of your information collected by these secure third-party processors is subject to their own privacy policies, not ours; therefore, you and we hereby agree that we will have no liability in connection with the actions or inactions of these processors.
Our Pledge to You:
We will not sell, lease or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. We love our visitors and subscribers and we will not sell or rent your email address or any other information to any third parties.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to work more efficiently and to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to each user’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the information you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent or limit you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites:
Communications & Other Privacy Matters:
You consent to communicating with us through e-mail, including without limitation the exchanging of documents as attachments to email communications. You understand that such communications may include information that we or you consider private, and that not all computer networks are necessarily secure. You agree to hold us harmless for any non-intentional loss of or access to electronically exchanged and stored information. We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time. Some of the terms and conditions in our User Terms & Conditions & User Agreement may affect your privacy, and so all of our User Terms & Conditions are incorporated herein by reference, and vice-versa.
DanegerAndStacey.com allows comments to be added beneath all blog posts on this site. The information collected here, which may include names, email addresses and/or website URL’s, will not be added to my mailing list, nor will it ever be passed on or shared with third parties.
There is a comment check box which you must tick only if you are happy to allow your data to be collected for the sole purpose of adding your comment beneath the blog post. If you are not happy for your data to be collected and stored, do not check the box, and your data and comment will not be added to the DanegerAndStacey.com blog.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to, but not limited to:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
- Comments including profanity
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
- Comments that attack a person individually
- Comments which contain links that are questionable, such as broken links or invalid links.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to change the focus of this blog, shut it down, or sell it at her own discretion.
Review of Anonymous Data from Google Analytics:
We are committed to ensuring that our site contains content that is valuable and useful to our readers. To help us with this we have implemented the Google Analytics demographics and interest reporting features on our website. These tools allow us to review anonymous data regarding the gender, age and interests of website visitors and adapt our website content to better reflect their needs. Although this information is collected through your Google ad settings, it is not provided to us in a personally-identifiable format. This means we cannot identify what information is about you, and we will never attempt to do so.
Terms and Conditions:
All content provided on this blog is for information purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other web sites or media without our permission. All opinions are those of the author alone.
Links to other Websites:
DanegerAndStacey.com may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Copyright © 2018, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED; last updated May 2018