The reading of all information on DanegerAndStacey.com is of your own free will. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should cease use of this website immediately.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This version and last update of this policy have been effective since the date listed at the end of this policy.
DanegerAndStacey.com maintains an email mailing list of those who freely subscribe via a third-party server, in this case Mail Chimp. These emails are used by the blog owner only to email blog newsletters, occasional updates, and promotional content. You are free to unsubscribe at any time using the link at the bottom of your newsletter emails. Your email will never be passed on to third parties by DanegerAndStacey.com.
DanegerAndStacey.com is not responsible for any republished content from this blog on other blogs, websites, blog comments or other media.
What We May Collect:
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer orders, surveys and/or any offers or giveaways.
- Any information you may send, post or deliver to us, either electronically or otherwise, regardless of whether we have committed notto collect it as part of our standard practices under this policy.
What We Do Not Collect:
Our standard practices include using secure third-party payment processors for any online payments to us. For this reason, and for the benefit of your privacy and security, we do not collect any of the following information:
- Credit card or debit card numbers, except for the last four digits of them, which may be collected by us to provide you with any refund, if available, to verify your status as an adult, and for transaction verification purposes.
- Bank account information.
- Social security numbers or tax identification numbers, except for tax purposes from our US affiliates who are providing these numbers to us so they can receive payments from us.
What We Do with the Information We Gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, text, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, including our use of secure third-party payment processors. Any of your information collected by these secure third-party processors is subject to their own privacy policies, not ours; therefore, you and we hereby agree that we will have no liability in connection with the actions or inactions of these processors.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to work more efficiently and to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to each user’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the information you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent or limit you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
- Comments including profanity
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
- Comments that attack a person individually
- Comments which contain links that are questionable, such as broken links or invalid links.